At Zegna, we are passionate about creating a sustainable future. We are looking for a motivated and detail-oriented Sustainability Coordinator to join our team and help us drive our sustainability initiatives forward.The ideal candidate for this role should have a passion for the environment and a desire to drive change. In addition to being organized and comfortable working cross-functionally, we are looking for a candidate with a Bachelor's degree in Environmental Science or a related field. The successful candidate should also have a minimum of 3 years of experience in sustainability, corporate social responsibility, or environmental management.Our Sustainability Coordinator will have a unique opportunity to drive Zegna's sustainability strategy and make a positive impact on the world. If you have the desired qualifications and are looking for a rewarding challenge, we'd love to hear from you.
- Develop and implement sustainability initiatives to meet Zegna's sustainability goals.
- Monitor and evaluate progress towards sustainability objectives.
- Oversee the development of sustainability-related policies and procedures.
- Collaborate with other departments to maintain a consistent company-wide sustainability approach.
- Research and analyze emerging sustainability trends and best practices.
- Develop and manage external partnerships related to sustainability.
- Develop and maintain sustainability-related metrics and reporting.
- Educate staff on sustainability initiatives and lead by example.
- Track and report on corporate sustainability performance.
- Identify opportunities to reduce environmental impact and increase sustainability.
Bachelor's Degree In Sustainability
Or Related Field;
Proven Experience In Sustainability
Or Corporate Social Responsibility;
Ability To Develop And Implement Sustainability And Csr Strategies
Understanding Of Sustainability Standards And Best Practices;
Experience With Sustainability Reporting;
Knowledge Of Environmental Regulations;
Excellent Written And Verbal Communication Skills;
Strong Organizational And Analytical Skills
According to JobzMall, the average salary range for a Sustainability Coordinator in State of São Paulo, Brazil is between R$3,000 and R$7,000 per month. This salary range varies based on the experience and qualifications of the job seeker.
Apply with Video Cover Letter Add a warm greeting to your application and stand out!
Zegna is an Italian luxury fashion house. It was founded in 1910 by Ermenegildo Zegna in Trivero, Biella of the Piedmont region of Northern Italy. As of 2021, the Group is a public company. It is listed on the New York Stock Exchange.
Get interviewed today!
JobzMall is the world‘ s largest video talent marketplace.It‘s ultrafast, fun, and human.Get Started